moderated Re: Outlook 2016 sharing a calendar

Shankar C

1. press ctrl 2 to swich to the callender.
2. select the event date by using right/left arro keys.
3. press tab once to see the list of events, if there are multiple
events presented, select the event which you want to share with the
up/down arrow.
4. rite click, down arrow to forward, and follow the on screen instructions.

On 12/9/19, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:
You can display it via the Calendar tree view. If it's checked, it will
display alongside any other calendar (use F6 to cycle between open
calendars).

You can also use Shift+F10 from the tree view to access a context menu. If I
remember correctly, this gives you options such as opening the calendar in
another window. However, I haven't looked at this recently, and I may not be
remembering correctly.

´╗┐On 12/8/19, 15:22, "Ann Byrne" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of
annakb@...> wrote:

My program manager sent an invitation for me to share her
calendar. I have accepted the invitation, but I haven't a clue how
to access the calendar. can someone please tell me how?

thx,

email: harshalgips@...
msn: harshalgips@...
skype: shankar.a