moderated Excel duplicate values with jaws 2019

Faraz

hello, i am using jaws 2019 with MS Excel 2016. i used to work with multiple data regions as well as work sheets. i am facing a problem sometime i entered duplicate value in particular column i.e. "Plots Number" column and feel difficulty to track the record because of that duplicate entry. i don't want to remove duplicates but i want to know if their is any way which indicates me when i am entering duplicate value in Excel so that I can add comments accordingly ?

your help would be highly appreciate.

best,

Faraz q.

CEO at Estate Point.