moderated Re: Outlook 2016 sharing a calendar

Jason White

You can display it via the Calendar tree view. If it's checked, it will display alongside any other calendar (use F6 to cycle between open calendars).

You can also use Shift+F10 from the tree view to access a context menu. If I remember correctly, this gives you options such as opening the calendar in another window. However, I haven't looked at this recently, and I may not be remembering correctly.

´╗┐On 12/8/19, 15:22, "Ann Byrne" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

My program manager sent an invitation for me to share her
calendar. I have accepted the invitation, but I haven't a clue how
to access the calendar. can someone please tell me how?

thx,