moderated Re: "Robot Check" When I go to amazon.com

Richard B. McDonald

Your below fix worked! Good job, and thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Faucheux
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 7:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: "Robot Check" When I go to amazon.com

hi i got the same thing after firefox updated. its a feature of firefox 71.0 go to privacy and security and uncheck a setting called
Show alerts about passwords for breached websites.
On 12/5/19, netbat66 <netbat66@...> wrote:
i googled it. its still the same. i don't use the access site anymore.
amazon puts a cookie in the browser and once you log on to one or the
other

site it will go to the lasyt site every time even if i type in the
other web

site.
i have to log off or delete the amazon cookies first. then i can
switch to the other site.