moderated Re: "Robot Check" When I go to amazon.com

netbat66

try the accessibility site. amazon puts a cookie in your browser and if it is erased it will go to the normal web site instead.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2019 1:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: "Robot Check" When I go to amazon.com

Hi!

Today, after getting an update to Firefox, when I go to amazon.com this “Robot Check” screen now pops-up. It has an image capture that requires me to enter letters into a field before proceeding; and that capture is totally inaccessible. What is this? How can I stop it from happening?

Thanks,

Richard