From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: December 5, 2019 12:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: Reading the File properties dialog

The jaws cursor works for me in that dialog -- I am using windows 10 1903.

On Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:03:01 -0500,
Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi all,
I need some coaching. If I right click on a file to get the properties
info, other than just having JAWS read the entire thing from top to bottom,
how do I navigate this to read things like last modified date? I'm thinking
I have to use the JAWS cursor, but when I activate that and arrow up and
down, it's just saying blank. I tried using Insert R to adjust the
boundaries, but that is not making a difference. Is not thief the correct
approach and, if so, what other adjustment to the JAWS cursor should I be
making? It just doesn't work like the old Window-Eyes mouse cursor, so I'm
at a loss. My only other idea is to use OCR to capture the text.

Thanks.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management
Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 |
www.keyequipmentfinance.com<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/>

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 If you prefer not to receive
future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail
to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

How do
you spend it?