moderated Re: Vispero and Storm Interface Collaborate to Provide Accessible Interactive Kiosk Solution

Steve Matzura

Good news. Now I can go into Chick Fil-A and order my chicken sandwich accessibly, and my wife won't know I cheated on my diet I'm not even on! LOLLOLLOL!

Seriously, I've heard a lot about these kiosk things, but have never found one in my travels.

It's also interesting to note that either Storm is using a Windows-based operating system for their software, or Vispero has figured out how to make JAWS work on other operating systems. Could JAWS for MacOS be next?

On 12/5/2019 12:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I just ran across this article and thought some would be interested.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vispero-and-storm-interface-collaborate-to-provide-accessible-interactive-kiosk-solution-300967683.html