moderated Re: Reading the File properties dialog

John Covici

The jaws cursor works for me in that dialog -- I am using windows 10
1903.

On Thu, 05 Dec 2019 12:03:01 -0500,
Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Hi all,
I need some coaching. If I right click on a file to get the properties info, other than just having JAWS read the entire thing from top to bottom, how do I navigate this to read things like last modified date? I'm thinking I have to use the JAWS cursor, but when I activate that and arrow up and down, it's just saying blank. I tried using Insert R to adjust the boundaries, but that is not making a difference. Is not thief the correct approach and, if so, what other adjustment to the JAWS cursor should I be making? It just doesn't work like the old Window-Eyes mouse cursor, so I'm at a loss. My only other idea is to use OCR to capture the text.

Thanks.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management
Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 | www.keyequipmentfinance.com<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/>

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.