moderated Re: Reading the File properties dialog

James Bentley

Hi,

See if rooting the Jaws cursor to the PC will allow you to arrow through this one page at a time.

That can be done by typing:

  zero+the minus key on your number pad.

Type: the plus sign on the number pad to go back to your regular PC cursor.

HTH,

James B