moderated Re: Is anyone using 1Password password manager? #jaws

Steve Matzura

The extension for Firefox is good, too.

I'm using version 4 of this application, which is before they went to cloud storage and family sharing plans. I find it very unwieldy to witch between record types--account, wallet, login, identity, etc.--without using the JAWS cursor twice--once to click the record type, then again to select any record in the list of records for that type, because if I press the TAB key, the record type selection jumps back up to logins and cannot be changed with PC Cursor keys. I can get things done in this manner, I just wish it weren't the way it is. I suppose if I were to upgrade to the newer version things might be better, but I am the only one in the house who uses a password manager, so for me it isn't worth doing.

On 12/4/2019 10:36 PM, Shane Davidson via Groups.Io wrote:

The Application key is your best friend in this instance, as well as the 1 password manager extension for chrome/brave.

Shane

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of jeff_blair@...
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is anyone using 1Password password manager? #jaws #jaws

My wife recently subscribed to 1Password and put all of the accounts related to our monthly bills in the "shared vault" so that I could have access to them.  I am able to open my 1Password application, enter my master password, and navigate to the list of accounts in the shared vault using JAWS.  However, when I tried to navigate the list of accounts or link to one of the accounts, I can't find the JAWS keystrokes to perform these functions.  Can anyone help me?