moderated Is anyone using 1Password password manager? #jaws

jeff_blair@...

My wife recently subscribed to 1Password and put all of the accounts related to our monthly bills in the "shared vault" so that I could have access to them.  I am able to open my 1Password application, enter my master password, and navigate to the list of accounts in the shared vault using JAWS.  However, when I tried to navigate the list of accounts or link to one of the accounts, I can't find the JAWS keystrokes to perform these functions.  Can anyone help me?