moderated Re: Virtual Ribbons No Longer Working in Outlook 2016

Richard B. McDonald

Yes, the screen is maximized.  But, the problem remains.  Also, I tested this in other MS Office applications like MS Word 2016 and they also have this same problem with the ribbons.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 5:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Virtual Ribbons No Longer Working in Outlook 2016

Is the screen maximized?  Windows key + up arrow will maximize or, hold down the, Alt key, then press the, spacebar, to open the system menu, let up on both keys, and up arrow to, maximize, and press enter.

Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 11:58 AM

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 under Windows 7.  For no apparent reason, today when I starting using Outlook the virtual ribbons are not working properly.  I have confirmed that “use virtual ribbons” is checked in my JAWS settings.  Until now, they were working normally.  Now, when I press the “Alt” key to activate the ribbon, it just says “blank.”  Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Richard