From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 7:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook freezes when searching any prior email with JAWS

Hello,
Yes I have this also. Solution so far has been to sign into the web version of exchange and search email that way.

On 12/3/19, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@...> wrote:
Hi,
I work on group mailbox and personal mailbox in my workplace and
frequently need to search a particular earlier email. The trouble is
it hangs the outlook and have to restart it usually everytime I search
any email. I think it could be due to the fact it has to search large number of emails...
Does it happen to any of you as well?
I use JAWS 2020 on Outlook 2016. And I have 8 GB RAM.
I had the same issue with JAWS 2019 as well.
In fact, the same happens if I open any heavy excel file with several
tabs, it also freezes and have to restart the same.
Thanks,
Meesha