From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Zel Iscel
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook freezes when searching any prior email with JAWS

I have this problem too and find that means it's time to update Windows. Even though I have it set to update automatically, often updates will appear before the scheduled times and we are not notified of this. Instead, Outlook and other big apps, like Excel, play up and I have to check for updates then install them straight away.

This is really annoying but I think it's a Microsoft issue, not Jaws, though I'm not sure as it doesn't happen near as much when I use NVDA.

Cheers
Zel