moderated Re: How does one move Hotspot clicker scripts?

Mike B.

Hi Aaron,

Try looking for the script files in your J17 ENU folder.

From: aaron lane
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 6:06 AM
Subject: How does one move Hotspot clicker scripts?

Hello. I have the same setup at home and work; PC, Windows 10, and
JAWS17. I have HSC scripts attached to a PC game at home. How do I
copy the scripts at home and add them at work, for said game? On the
HSC site, he refers to a JAWS personel settings folder, I cannot find
any such folder.

Thanks,
Aaron