Re: Logitech480

Pat Byrne

Astrid,
Not to sound desparaging but does your computer have bluetooth capability? I have a WIN10 laptop which doesn't and thought I should mention it.
Pat ByrneAt 04:04 PM 12/3/2019, you wrote:

Do you use Windows 10 on the PC you’re trying to connect to your 480? If so, can you connec t them? I have this keyboard too and use it with my iPhone but somehow can’t connect it to my Windows 10 PC.

Astrid
http://astridetal.wordpress.com/

Op 3 dec. 2019 om 20:39 heeft Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> het volgende geschreven:

I've purchased the Logitech480. I sure hope the installation and use is similar to the 780.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...