From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: Logitech480

On the top, righthand side, there are buttons to
direct the keyboard to work with either Apple or
Windows. Be sure you have the right button
pushed when you switch from one to the other.
At 04:04 PM 12/3/2019, you wrote:
Do you use Windows 10 on the PC youâ?Tre trying to connect to your 480? If
so, can you connec t them? I have this keyboard too and use it with my
iPhone but somehow canâ?Tt connect it to my Windows 10 PC.

Astrid
http://astridetal.wordpress.com/

Op 3 dec. 2019 om 20:39 heeft Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> het
volgende geschreven:

I've purchased the Logitech480. I sure hope the installation and use
is similar to the 780.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do
nothing.