Re: Logitech480

Ann Byrne

On the top, righthand side, there are buttons to direct the keyboard to work with either Apple or Windows. Be sure you have the right button pushed when you switch from one to the other.
At 04:04 PM 12/3/2019, you wrote:
Do you use Windows 10 on the PC you’re trying to connect to your 480? If so, can you connec t them? I have this keyboard too and use it with my iPhone but somehow can’t connect it to my Windows 10 PC.

Astrid
http://astridetal.wordpress.com/

Op 3 dec. 2019 om 20:39 heeft Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> het volgende geschreven:

I've purchased the Logitech480. I sure hope the installation and use is similar to the 780.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...