From: "Merv Keck" <blind5sparrow@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Logitech480

The 480 is easier than the 780. There is a dial and no dongle. It is a very simple keyboard. I wore one out and just replaced mine with a 780 because I wanted a numeric keypad. Even now I'm questioning the wisdom of the purchase because the 480 was so portable. I use it on my iPad, iPhone and may use it on my fire TV if possible. I guess the option to use it on my Lenovo will be nice. Since I have a Corsair USB on it now. It will be nice to have the option if I ever want it.
Merv