Re: Outlook freezes when searching any prior email with JAWS

Shai

Hello,
Yes I have this also. Solution so far has been to sign into the web
version of exchange and search email that way.

On 12/3/19, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@...> wrote:
Hi,
I work on group mailbox and personal mailbox in my workplace and frequently
need to search a particular earlier email. The trouble is it hangs the
outlook and have to restart it usually everytime I search any email. I think
it could be due to the fact it has to search large number of emails...
Does it happen to any of you as well?
I use JAWS 2020 on Outlook 2016. And I have 8 GB RAM.
I had the same issue with JAWS 2019 as well.
In fact, the same happens if I open any heavy excel file with several tabs,
it also freezes and have to restart the same.
Thanks,
Meesha