Re: Another Logitec K780 Question

Richard Turner

I had an out-of-the-box thought this morning.
Does the Polaris have a usb port for a qwerty keyboard?
If so, try using the USB dongle on the Polaris.
That way you simply have to swap the dongle rather than dealing with the switches.
Let me know if that works.

Richard

On Dec 3, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Thanks again, Sieghard.

I appreciate all of your help over the past day or two.

Tom Behler