From: Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2019 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: Logitec K780 Question

Glenn:

With some effort, I actually was able to get the function keys to work the way I want them to.

I had to go into the Logitec Options software that I installed when I activated the keyboard and check a box that said something like use the standard function keys.

Once I did this, I was fine.

The Windows function keys now work normally as they should.

If I want to do something like switch to another device, raise or lower the volume level, etc.,  I simply have to hold down the FN key on the keyboard and then use the function key I need for what I want to do.

So, all is well now.

By the way, I really love the Logitech K780!

I wish I had bought one years ago, and at yesterday’s price of $39 US, it was an excellent bargain.

Tom Behler