moderated Re: Favorites redux

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

Don’t dump favorites yet. They are far eaisier to manage and access than bookmarks in the other browsers like Chrome and Edge. And if you place the favorites folder on your desktop, you can quickly access them there, and this with your default web browser.

Personally, I find bookmarks with both Chrome and Firefox to be very clumsy to access and manage. I maintain my favorites in just IE, and then access them on my desktop with my default browser, usually Chrome these days.  If you already know basic file management keystrokes for creating new folders, cutting, pasting, renaming, etc. then you don’t have to learn any new keystrokes. In Windows 10, it is very easy to change your default browser.

David