moderated Re: Another Logitec K780 Question

Tom Behler

Right now, I have the dongle connection for the Windows 7 PC set on the first button—button 1.

If there is a separate button for the dongle connection, I would think it should be easy to switch to it, but am not sure.

Will wait to see what others suggest.

Thanks again, everyone.

Tom Behler