moderated Outlook freezes when searching any prior email with JAWS

ARORA Meesha

Hi,

I work on group mailbox and personal mailbox in my workplace and frequently need to search a particular earlier email. The trouble is it hangs the outlook and have to restart it usually everytime I search any email. I think it could be due to the fact it has to search large number of emails…

Does it happen to any of you as well?

I use JAWS 2020 on Outlook 2016. And I have 8 GB RAM.

I had the same issue with JAWS 2019 as well.

In fact, the same happens if I open any heavy excel file with several tabs, it also freezes and have to restart the same.

Thanks,

Meesha