moderated Re: Favorites redux

You can export from IE or any browser with an export function (and that's every one I've ever worked with in recent years) and import into any other with an import function.

In fact, most browser installers these days have a step where they ask you, explicitly, if you would like to import bookmarks/favorites (depending on the terminology used by that browser - both are the same thing) and from which one of your existing browsers you wish to import them.  The Edge Dev installer has this, and I'd have to believe that when it becomes the true new Edge that the first run of same will give the same prompt.

        ~ Joshua Liebman