moderated Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I appreciate your and everyone elses’s suggestions.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations
I suspect someone else will chime in, but the Logitech keyboards are fabulous!
The one I have, which does not have the keypad, takes two triple A batteries and they last for a very, very long time.
Check out the K780:
It has all you are asking for. I do not know the size, and if you plan to carry it a lot, you may want to see if they have a carrying case for it.
You might also look for it on Amazon to compare prices.
🖖 Live long and prosper
Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com
I hope this quiry will not be considered to be off topic for the list, since it does have implications for much of the computer work that I do.
Basically, I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a good and reliable bluetooth keyboard.
I plan to use the keyboard for various purposes on both my main windows 10 computer, and the older Windows 7 computer I use for ham radio purposes.
I don’t know a whole lot about bluetooth keyboards, but here are a few requirements I’m thinking about:
1. I’d like the keyboard to be easily paired with both my computers an a fairly blind-friendly and straight-forward way
2. I’d like to be able to easily switch from one device to the next
3. Even though this is not totally necessary, I’d prefer that the batteries for the keyboard be replaceable, rather than built-in. Or, at the very least, I’d like to be able to charge any batteries easily and reliably.
4. I’d like the keyboard to be fairly portable, and to include the number pad.
5. I’d like the cost to be reasonable, but not exorbitant, since this is an optional computer accessory.
I realize that this might be a tall order, but thought I’d give it a try here. Some have recommended Logitec keyboards as a good fit for my needs, but I don’t know much about them.
Thanks for any assistance.