moderated Re: A question about Waterfox

Mike B

Hi Dave,

Look in the Privacy tab under History and look in the Security tab for remembering Log-in and there's a master password checkbox here as well.  I have a couple of websites with passwords saved so I can't play around too much in fear of deleting what I have saved.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: A question about Waterfox

Hello Mike:

I tried NVDA to navigate the Waterfox Options menu to try and turn off the save passwords option in Waterfox but with no luck.

Any ideas how to do this?

Dave Durber

Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: A question about Waterfox

Hi Dave,

To be totally honest, navigating the Waterfox menues with Jaws is a total pain in the A**!  You have to constantly toggle the virtual cursor on / off because if you tell the virtual cursor to stay turned off for all applications, it doesn't.  At least this is my experience.  When I want to change any settings in the Waterfox menues I use NVDA and it navigates the menues flawlessly.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:10 AM
Subject: A question about Waterfox

Hello everyone:

I am using Waterfox at the suggestion of someone on this list. So far, I am
finding a good browser to use.

My problem is, how do I disable Water fox saving passwords?

Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Dave Durber

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.