From: Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 2:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A question about Waterfox

Hi Dave,

To be totally honest, navigating the Waterfox menues with Jaws is a total pain in the A**!  You have to constantly toggle the virtual cursor on / off because if you tell the virtual cursor to stay turned off for all applications, it doesn't.  At least this is my experience.  When I want to change any settings in the Waterfox menues I use NVDA and it navigates the menues flawlessly.

Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:10 AM

Subject: A question about Waterfox

Hello everyone:

I am using Waterfox at the suggestion of someone on this list. So far, I am
finding a good browser to use.

My problem is, how do I disable Water fox saving passwords?

Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Dave Durber