From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 11:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws not speaking edit field input

Hi group,

Jaws 2019 with Inventoria by NCH Software. After I have inserted text into an edit field, if I tab back to that field the text is not automatically spoken by Jaws. The only way I can read the text is to use a standard reading command like Insert num pad 2 or control left or right arrow key.
I'm using beginner verbosity, but I suspect I need to change something in Jaws settings. If anyone can help out, I would appreciate it muchly.

Thanks,
Norma