Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Does Anyone Know This Synth?

Stephen Hawking's synth was Perfect Paul, which was either Decktalk or Double Talk, but I suspect DekTalk.
There was a really good interview with the daughter of the synth inventor and Stephen HawkingS daughter on the BBC in context of doing a history on the synth this morning, which I think was a rebroadcast.

Richard

Interesting, Glenn … didn’t know all this.