From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin
via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 4:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Putting download folder on desktop

Do you know how to navigate to your download folder within File Explorer?
What I do is open File Explorer with Windows key + E, Shift tab once to get
to the tree view area then arrow down till you hear Downloads. You may need
to expand one of the headers, such as This computer" to find it. Once you
get there, hit the application key and arrow down to "Send To". On the
submenu, select Desktop create shortcut". This will put a shortcut called
"Downloads - shortcut" onto your desktop.