moderated Re: Putting download folder on desktop

Fred Adams

Dean, thanks much for info. I am saving your info.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 4:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Putting download folder on desktop

There are various ways to do this. Here's one: focus on the downloads folder
in File Explorer. If you're already viewing it, backspace and focus on the
Downloads folder from that list.

Press the context menu key, then N for Send To, then D until you hear
Desktop Create Shortcut, and press enter.

Dean