moderated Re: thunder bird.

netbat66

check the font size for composing mail. it sounds like you are useing a very large font size. it can go as big as 72 point size.

-----Original Message-----
From: michael's mail
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 2:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: thunder bird.

i have classic and have the message pane on.
I have tb on 3 laptops and only one has gone silly.
when i read an email its fine.
But when i compose and reply to one the lines in the email are so narrow only 2 or 3 words are on each line.
cheers.

On 26/11/2019 1:32 am, Mario wrote:
did you choose classic layout and turned off the message pane? press f8 to disable the message pane, and to choose classic layout, press alt+v, l, c. -------- Original Message -------- From: michaeel's mail [mailto:michaelandjeanie@...] To: new jaws help list mailto:main@jfw.groups.io Date: Monday, November 25, 2019, 1:02 AM Subject: thunder bird. Hi guys i seam to have stuffed thunder bird up. Wile i am in the inbox jaws reads find. But if i go to reply or start a new email their seams to be 2 rows or windows open. So in the email i am typing seams to be a small window cos of the 2 windows being open. So jaws basicly says only a couple of words on each line instead of having lots of words on each line. I may not have explaned my self that good. But a sighted person just said i have 2 windows open at same time. And i have it maxamized. Cheers