From: michaeel's mail [mailto:michaelandjeanie@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Monday, November 25, 2019, 5:32 PM
Subject: thunder bird.
i have classic and have the message pane on.
I have tb on 3 laptops and only one has gone silly.
when i read an email its fine.
But when i compose and reply to one the lines in the email are so narrow
only 2 or 3 words are on each line.
cheers.

On 26/11/2019 1:32 am, Mario wrote:
did you choose classic layout and turned off the message pane? press f8
to disable the message pane, and to choose classic layout, press alt+v,
l, c.