when i read an email its fine.
But when i compose and reply to one the lines in the email are so narrow only 2 or 3 words are on each line.
cheers.

On 26/11/2019 1:32 am, Mario wrote:
did you choose classic layout and turned off the message pane? press f8
to disable the message pane,  and to choose classic layout, press alt+v,
l, c.

-------- Original Message --------
From: michaeel's mail [mailto:michaelandjeanie@...]
To: new jaws help list <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, November 25, 2019, 1:02 AM
Subject: thunder bird.
Hi guys i seam to have stuffed thunder bird up.
Wile i am in the inbox jaws reads find.
But if i go to reply or start a new email their seams to be 2 rows or
windows open.
So in the email i am typing seams to be a small window cos of the 2
windows being open.
So jaws basicly says only a coupleĀ  of words on each line instead of
having lots of words on each line.
I may not have explaned my self that good.
But a sighted person just said i have 2 windows open at same time.
And i have it maxamized.
Cheers