Re: Attaching files in yahoo mail

Candy <crlowesings@...>

I haven't been too successful in doing this. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. What you do is I use the mobile sitewhich is m.yahoo.com. Compose your email. Then tab down to manage attachments. Then shift tab up a few times until it says brouse. Then you have to shift tab a couple of times until you saw a tree view of folders. You have to click on the folder where the file is located. Then enter on it. When you pick your file, then go to attach files button, and enter on that. All I can say is sometimes it has worked for me and sometimes not. I don't know why.

------------------------------

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 2:17 PM CST Victor Bishara wrote:

Hello:

Can any one please give me the steps to attach a file in yahoo mail?

Thank you
Victor Bishara
Victor Bishara Real Estate
7052 Grove Avenue