From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FS Reader 3 Crashing

QRead is a good little program that really doesn’t need much if any support to it to keep working at this point.

It would of course be nice for it to get more updates and features, but as is, it does a solid job with ePub and other formats. PDF too.

I stopped using FSReader since QRead can handle not only Daisy, but all sorts of other formatted books as well.

I simply run the portable version of QRead from my Google Drive folder and thus am able to have synchronicity for all bookmarks and reading positions across my laptop/desktops where I’m signed in.

I know Kindle for PC has supposedly gotten a lot better with Jaws, but I’m reluctant to lock myself into the Kindle format/eco system as not every book I wish to read I can find in Kindle format and in general, again, don’t want to get more tied into Amazon stuff for every single service.

In general though, it would be great to have an eBook reading program that can also support things like notes, highlighting, footnotes with screen readers etc.

Cristóbal