I didn't know that Windows defender would run on XP.
But, why run two antivirus programs?

Richard

On Nov 24, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:

32 Bit.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 10:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 Using a Lot Of CPU Power

Is your XP computer 32 bit or 64 bit?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 12:21 PM

Registry hack that makes XP think it's a point of sale machine? I've never heard of that one before. No, I don't think I installed that one. The most recent thing I did with Windows is a SFC Scan, which shouldn't have affected Outlook or any non Windows components. The SFC Scan should make the machine run faster, right?