Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:38 AM
Subject: Outlook 2003 Using a Lot Of CPU Power

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Has anybody had this happen to them? I know this may be off topic, but this strange thing just started happening, where Outlook 2003 seems to think my CPU power is maxed out at 50% which makes the fan spin faster, and I'm wondering if maybe I should dust the inside of my machine with a Datavac. This has never happened before, and I know that I've been running outlook 2003 with the same Spamaid addin, so I know it has nothing to do with that. I tried turning off Microsoft Security Essentials, thinking it had something to do with that, but nothing has changed. I tried renaming "Outcmd.dat", but still nothing has changed. What do I do next?