From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nermin via
Groups.Io
Sent: November 23, 2019 1:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Does Anyone Know This Synth?

Hi,

yep, a Speak and Spell, popular in the mid to end 70s and in the 80s as
well.
It had cartridges with different vocabulary on it, but you couldn't really
use it as a computer synth. It was a stand-alone thing with some sort of
capacitive buttons for kids to learn how to spell, made by Texas
Instruments.
I think there even was a version with a complete Braille sheet to label all
the buttons and make it accessible.

Regards,
Nermin