moderated Re: Does Anyone Know This Synth?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

It sounds like the old Double Talk voice, which is also on the Triple Talk hardware synth.
Not sure of course as it has been a long time since I used the hardware synth.

Richard

On Nov 23, 2019, at 11:12 AM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

I don’t know that synth, but I like the song and have downloaded it.  It is a very cool cover of the Who song.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 12:17 PM
Subject: Does Anyone Know This Synth?

Hi,
I know that some of you really know all the synthesizers, and there is this synthesizer used in a Limp Bizkit song, it spells out limp.
I would like to know the name of the synth used.
I think it sounds like the one in the movie War Games but I'm not sure.
The link will download the song.
Glenn