From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Used computer

Just go to opendrive.com and they have a handy tool to install and if you
have account privileges you can access the stored files like a folder with
copy and paste and you can even set folders on your computer to
automatically backup once a day.
I have unlimited storage for 100 dollars a year.
Glenn