Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: WinPE Downloads, was Re: Used computer

Glenn,

          Just checking to see if it's your intention to leave these where they are "in perpetuity" at the moment.  [I realize that nothing is truly "in perpetuity."]

          I've made note of these links and won't bother downloading except on demand if you intend to leave these in place.  If this is a transitory hosting, then let me/us know and I'll be sure to create an archive of my own.

         ~ Eric Hoffer