From: "Fred Adams" <w4hc@...>
To: "Main JFK Group" <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:49 AM
Subject: Trouble reading email

I am using W 10, latest jaws and outlook 2019 for
email and having the following problem. When I press enter to read an email
jaws reads the heading which is name and subject and then stops and then
says message read only and at this time I press insert key and down arrow
and jaws reads the body of the email perfectly. I have checked every
setting that I can think of many times over but nothing helps. Doing a
reset does nothing. I would appreciate greatly any help on this as it is
annoying but I can live with it if I have to.
Thanks much,