moderated Re: Accessible app to map menu key

David Griffith

I can look at sharp keys options tomorrow when I have more time but off the top of my head if you go to the key to change drop down  combo box and select the alt control key if it is there, then all you need to do is to go to the next list  and select left alt as your remapped key.

This will mean that in effect you will have 2 left alt keys mapped onto your keyboard layout  physically arranged either side of your keyboard.

I think this is what I do with the windows keys, in fact I have 2 left windows keys on my keyboard but to all practical purposes it is a right windows key and behaves as such.

The same would be the case with 2 left alt keys.

David Griffith

should nevertheless

Sent from Mail for Windows 10