Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 3:16 AM
Subject: Accessible app to map menu key

Hi,

I don’t have menu or application key on my keyboard and have to use shift +F10 all the time so I am thinking to map the right CTRL key to use it as a menu key.

Please can you advise what is the best way to achieve it?

I understand that there are some keyboard mapping apps to do this but please can you suggest accessible apps with JAWS.

Thanks

Meesha