Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7


wogg le4 <woggle4@...>
 

Eric,

That is very interesting. So you say they do provide the software to
people in developing countries? Can you give us details?

Interested in this

On 2/6/12, Eric Ngondi <eric.ngondi@...> wrote:
hi list,
been folowing the debate all the way here in kenya. trueth be told
the product ids damn expensive . if it can be cheaper the better.
but pirating is not my thing.
karenn or any other member , i dont mind if i could have copy of
retired jaws versions. a friend of mine got a copy of jaws 11 from
FS for free a while back , thus not as evil as people think. hope to
get mine soon,God willing.. . 40 nim up, have to go.

On 2/7/12, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...> wrote:
You sure as the dickens couldn't tell the difference on price, or
contracts. GWMicro is no poor relation!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:41 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

Gerald, this is unfounded speculation. The evidence suggests it is also
wrong. FS and GWM have been in litigation in the past. Also, they claim
to aim for different primary markets. JAWS is targeted at government
agencies and other large organizations, while WindowEyes appears to be
marketed more to individuals. Obviously, there is much crossover, but
the primary customer bases are different. There's no need for collusion,
even if both companies were willing.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:19 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7


Well, FS does have competition from GW Micro's Window Eyes. Yet, the
price of both JAWS and Window Eyes remains high. Why? I suspect that
both companies have conspired to fix prices at arbitrarily high levels.
But because they are relatively small, they have managed to avoid the
scrutiny of the FTC.

Gerald


----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Holloway" <rholloway@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7


It may cost them less than that. I think the product is overpriced,
and I highly object to charging for skipped upgrades or SMA's where no
support was ever offered for those versions. If that business model
works, they should be increasing the product cost of each new version
to make new customers pay for versions they never owned, right?

The problem with the system is there is no real competition on par
with JAWS and there probably won't be for a long time. Even a great
new p roduct would take forever to gain enough market share that it is
a viable replacement in the workplace.

If the Coke company wants to start charging $20 for a can of Coke,
they can do that, but as long as there is Pepsi and the odd RC Cola
(or
whatever) Coke would loose a lot of money in the process of jacking up
their prices. That applies to most everything we buy. Cell phones got
much cheaper in recent years because (in part) there has been
competition in the marketplace. When you have no competition, you can
pretty well set pricing at will. Make no mistake about it, Freedom
Scientific is not a non-proffit organization.

Freedom could absolutely use some competition, at least from the
consumers' standpoint. It drives pricing down and product quality up.
That however doesn't mean that if Cokes (my personal favorite) go up
to $20 apiece I can justify stealing them because I think they are
overpriced.
That's where it all breaks down for me.

On Feb 4, 2012, at 11:50 AM, cecropia64 wrote:

unfortunately, nobody said that greed doesn't have a whole lot to do
with all this, because it certainly does. also, do you really think
jaws costs a thousand bucks? i'll bet it costs freedome about a
hundred and fifty to twwo hundred to actually produce, if that. oh
well, looks like there isn't one answer that fits all.

On 2/4/2012 11:33 AM, Nickus de Vos wrote:
Just one thing else for interest sake now that you mention steeling
from software companies pockets. I know this is getting off topic
but end of last year sometime I read a study, they actually said if
Microsoft considerably drop their software prices for windows and
office, they'll actually make more of a profit than they currently
do.
Because at the moment windows and office is the most pirated
software worldwide and if it's cheeper more people will buy it. If
you think about it most people pirate software because they can't
afford it so imagine how many more will buy windows if it was like
$40 or $50, just look at Apple's Lion OS, the upgrade cost people
$30 for 10 machines assentially $3 per computer.

On 2/4/12, Nickus de Vos<bigboy529@...> wrote:
I don't agree with piracy but agree that jaws and most other
assistive devices are crazally expensive. If you really can't aford
jaws then use NVDA, it's totally free and feeture wise it's rite up
there with jaws, in fact there's some semi accessible software
which I can access better with NVDA than with jaws. Something else
somebody mentioned, does it really cost $3800 to get a guide dog in
the US? If I understand rite, that's crazy. In South africa we pay
about the equivalent of $15 or $20 but then again for stuff like
jaws we pay about equivalent of $1500. We don't easally get
government bersaries for assistive devices but can claim assistive
devices back from the government through income tax but you must
still have the cash to fork out and then wait a year or more before
you
can claim it back.

On 2/4/12, Juan Pablo<jpculasso@...> wrote:
Please, Adrian, let me know where I justified the piracy. Only I
put on the table a thing that is not never mentioned here. As I
wrote in my last e-mail leave away the "easy words"
I know that this topic turn very unconfortable. Sorry, but is a
part of your reality. I promise you do not respond any future
e-mail regarding that.

All the best.
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

This is like saying that because some people get paid government
benefits, tax cheating is a legitimate means of making things
equal. I'm surprised anyone on this list would justify theft.

I'm sorry to extend an off-topic thread, but I can't let this kind
of thinking go unchallenged.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Juan Pablo
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 10:28 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

Exactly, Gerald.

A lot of you have an original jaws installed cause of subsidied
agencies by the goverments.


-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:23 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7


Are you suggesting that some of us paid less than the full price
of $1000 for JAWS? The only way this would be possible without
buying a cracked or illegal copy would be to have it purchased for
us by a rehab agency.

Gerald


----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan Pablo"<jpculasso@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list."<jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7


Really guys, How many of you paied the full price of jaws?

-----Original Message-----
From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To:
The Jaws for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64
Bit Win 7 yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this
stuff is so out of reach for many. because of slimy people like
this guy who wants short cuts instead of doing things the correct
way. thanks pal to all of you who try similar things it's
really apppreciated by those of us who try to do things the
honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@... jdh.com] On Behalf Of wogg le4
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 14:49
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

Hi all,

can anyone tell me of a working crack for win 7 64 bit?

email me off list!!!

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

--

-------------------------------------
ERIC N. NGONDI
+0720963825

ensambi@...

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@...
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.