moderated Re: Accessible app to map menu key

ARORA Meesha

Alright, thanks David. I will get back to you if I face any issues pertaining it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 10:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible app to map menu key

I always use sharp keys. You should be able to google for this. If not I will send you a link.

On 22 Nov 2019, at 09:16, ARORA Meesha <meesha.arora@...> wrote:

Hi,

I don’t have menu or application key on my keyboard and have to use shift +F10 all the time so I am thinking to map the right CTRL key to use it as a menu key.

Please can you advise what is the best way to achieve it?

I understand that there are some keyboard mapping apps to do this but please can you suggest accessible apps with JAWS.

Thanks

Meesha