moderated Re: Best braille translation program

ratshtron

not sure, but there's 32 and 64 bit versions for windows and looks like a lenux as well. you just have to enter your email address to download the software. you can give a whurl!

Legend has it that on Thursday 11/21/2019 03:07 PM, Robert Cole via Groups.Io said:

Can this software be used to convert a braille book that was scanned, to text?

On 11/21/2019 4:01 PM, ratshtron wrote:
try this link:

https://www.brailleblaster.org/download.php

Legend has it that on Thursday 11/21/2019 02:35 PM, Glenn / Lenny said:

Richard,
I went to APH to find that translation program, but which of the many links do I use to find it?
I tried a couple links there and did not find any software available for download.
Thanks.